Global Publishing Coprporation (GPC) uses double peer review system to ensure originality, timeliness, relevance, and readability. Because of its mentoring nature GPC peer review process also helps author(s) to remove any errors or gaps in manuscript mistakenly overlooked and assist in making the research more applicable in real time.
All manuscripts will be peer reviewed prior to publication. Authors may suggest the names of expert reviewers in the same field, otherwise referees will be chosen from referee board according to their expertise; the selection remains a prerogative of the Editor. The whole review process depends on receiving referees comments and revising the manuscripts according to them. GPC will try to make the time between submission and final decision as short as possible. On receipt of the revised article from the author, and after final approval by referees and associated editor, the letter of acceptance is issued to the author.
The factors that are taken into account in review are as follows:
- Relevance: Is this paper relevant for the topics of this journal?
- Soundness: Is this paper technically sound and complete?
- Are the claims supported by experimental/theoretical results?
- Ethics: Is there any ethical issue?
- Originality: Are the results/ideas novel and previously unknown?
- Readability: Is the paper well-organized and easy to understand?
- Language: Is the paper written in correct English and style?
Of these, the main factors taken into account are significance and originality.
Referees might accept the manuscript, reject the manuscript or might require a revision for style and/or content. Each Reviewer will give a recommendation about publication of a manuscript according to the following list of options:
- Accept- No revision needed.
- Accept- Minor revisions needed.
- Major revisions needed- Suggest revision & resubmission.
- Decline (provide appropriate reasons in comments).